After an order has shipped, you can track your packages on Costway.com. From Your Orders, you can find tracking information in your order details. If an order includes multiple items, each may have separate delivery dates and tracking information.
To track your order
1. Sign In with your email address and password or Account at the top right of Costway.com pages and sign in
2. Go to My Orders – Shipment(s) and check the status of your package
For orders placed by Guests
1. Your tracking information will be sent out together with the shipping confirmation email (with the title “New Shipment” or “New Shipment for Guest”).
2. Copy your tracking number in the email.
3. Go to UPS or USPS and paste your tracking number to track your package.
If you haven’t received the shipping confirmation email, please contact our customer service [email protected] and provide your Order ID.
If there is no tracking information
1. Tracking is not available for orders that have a "Processing" status.
2. Tracking can take up to 48 hours to update after an order is shipped.
3. Not all orders will have a tracking status from the shipping carrier. In this case or any other conditions, please contact our customer service [email protected] for detailed information about your order status.